Table of Contents
The 4th of July—Independence Day is a national holiday in the United States. It brings Americans together to commemorate the declaration of their freedom from Great Britain. As a print-on-demand business, you should fully seize this great opportunity to crank up your store’s sales. Look at these statistics to see the potential!
26% of those celebrating, or approximately more than 86 million Americans, plan to purchase additional patriotic items such as printed T-shirts, mugs, etc. on the 4th of July. So, what can you do to push these brands to order these items from your POD store?
Let’s go straight into 5 marketing ideas on Independence Day that are highly convertible for your business right now!
#1. Send emails to inform your prospects about Independence Day
First of all, you have to notify your prospects about this upcoming significant day. A great way to conduct it is to send them email marketing. Here are the things you should check out when doing this step:
- Segment your email list: You should ensure that your list is full of potential brands who are finding for a credible print-on-demand business to help them print and ship their order.
- Spice up your email design: It’s quite boring if you just use plain text on these special holidays. Instead, you can design your email more attractively with a theme that resonates with the 4th of July vibe. It can strongly lead your prospects to land on your website.
- Keep your email simple: Don’t make your email too complicated with a ton of information that can confuse your reader. Determine and format your content with only one purpose. It can be a notification for this holiday or a suggestion for printing ideas. Watch out for this thing!
This significant holiday paves the way to connect with your potential customers. You can wish them a happy holiday or remind them to buy patriotic items through custom images and creative content on your social media channels. This is an example of a credible print-on-demand business using this marketing idea!
>> Visit this post here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce1fJmtO5vS/
When generating content on social media, you should take notice of these things:
- Fully grasp the basic features of each social media platform you’re using: For a particular channel, it has different audiences and formats of content that fit with this platform. For example, Instagram is more friendly with images than with long texts. So if you’re using this channel, you should post high-quality pictures with a striking caption.
- Use holiday hashtags: Hashtag is a great facility to connect you with potential customers and attracts them to interact with your posts. You can check out several examples here:
- Motivate the engagement of your followers: Don’t forget that interaction is extremely important on social media. You can increase this key factor by asking some engaging questions such as:
What do you wear on Independence Day?
Are you wishing for a better time after this significant day?
#3. Make use of Pinterest to drive your traffic
Pinterest is a rich source of ideas for your customers to find the inspirational elements for their printed items. As a result, you can use it to drive traffic to your website in many ways.
Check out these suggestions below:
- Lead them to your blogs: Your pictures can push them to land on your blog posts, where you inform them of several ideas for preparing for Independence Day. I will refer to this later.
- Make a collection: You can design and post a collection of T-shirts printed with patterns related to Independence Day. That’s a useful suggestion for your prospects. They may actively access your website and order the service from your print-on-demand business.
#4. Create blogs to guide your customer on what they can do
If your customers don’t know what they should prepare to boost their sales on these special holidays, you should update several blogs to guide them. So here are some topics that you can refer to:
- Top 10 meaningful graphic designs you should try for celebrating the 4th of July
- 5 creative patterns you must try to crank up your sales
- How to create engaging content to increase your conversion rates.
- The penetrating meaning and history of the 4th of July
Quick tip! You can definitely make a blog whose content is similar to the one you’re reading.
After you successfully get your prospects onto your website and have them read your blog, this is the time to convert them into your customers. You can grasp their attention with a website jibed with an Independence Day vibe.
Don’t forget to add more elements related to this topic to the sample. They can be American flags, fireworks, or eagles. Especially, all of these things should be painted in three colors, including red, blue, and white, to honor their flag.
That can help your customers more easily when designing their items from your store. Therefore, your sales can dramatically increase.
There are 5 marketing ideas you can apply to your print-on-demand business on Independence Day. To conduct any of them, first, you have to determine clearly who you are selling to. So in the next steps, it’s going to be easier and more effective.
On the other hand, your business budget determines what kind of campaign you run. So you should carefully estimate the cost of each campaign and compare it to your finances. As a result, your marketing campaign will be sustainable in the long term, which can bring you the results you want.
Hope that you and your business will enjoy every great moment on the 4th of July!