We’re more than delighted to bring you TrueProfit V50. Here are three highlights of this latest version:
- Fully customize your Profit Analytics dashboard.
- Have more metrics to better understand your store performance.
- Calculate custom spends by order tag.
Customize profit analytics dashboard
In TrueProfit V50, you can add any metrics you want to view on your Profit Analytics dashboard instead of 5 fixed ones (Orders, Revenue, Total Cost, Net Profit, Net Margin) as previously.
New metrics to better understand your performance
We’ve also brought you 8 new metrics to help you gain deeper & better insight into your business performance:
- Purchase Frequency = Total Orders / Total Customers
- New Customers Per Order = Number of New Customers / Total Orders
- Avg. Order Cost = Total Cost / Total Orders
- NcROAS = Total New Customers Revenue/Total Ad Spend
- Total Customers
- New Customers
- CAC = Total Ad Spend / Number of New Customers
- Repurchase Rate = Number of Second-time-purchase Customers / Number of Customers
|💡 Kindly visit TrueProfit’s metric explanation to understand these eight new metrics better.|
Calculate custom spend by order tag
Plus, you can now calculate custom spends by % Revenue of tagged orders. For instance, you pay a KOL a commission rate = 5% of revenue. Then your KOL cost would be calculated as 5% of revenue from orders tagged ‘KOL’ or what you name it!
|💡 Please find here more information on how to set up custom spends by order tag properly.|
That’s all we’ve brought you in TrueProfit V50. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email@example.com.