We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve just launched a mobile app builder called ‘OneMobile’ on the Shopify App Store.
In this news article, we’ll address two main questions:
- Why should you build a mobile app?
- Why choose OneMobile to do so?
Let’s dive in!
Why You Should Build a Mobile App
First, let’s look at some statistics on customers’ behaviors and attitudes toward mobile app commerce:
- 88% of customers say they prefer mobile apps over mobile websites when shopping online. (Business2Community)
- Product viewers on mobile apps are 3x times more likely to purchase than on mobile websites. (JMango)
- 90% of mobile users spend time on apps, and only 10% are left for mobile sites. (eMarketer)
But why do shoppers prefer mobile apps to mobile sites? The answers lie in the one-click checkout, faster loading, smoother navigation, and more personalized experience like push notifications, wishlists, etc., that mobile apps can provide. Therefore, besides boosting sales, custom mobile apps can also help brands:
- Improve brand awareness: Once downloaded, your mobile app logo appears on customers’ screens whenever they open their phones, constantly reminding them of your brand. When they have buying intention, you will be their top choice.
- Enhance customer engagement: According to a study by Criteo, eCommerce apps generate twice as much engagement as mobile websites. This is because mobile apps allow businesses to engage with their customers directly through features such as push notifications and personalized recommendations.
- Drive customer loyalty: Mobile apps help build customer loyalty by giving customers a personalized experience and an easier checkout process. The Starbucks app, for instance, has been a huge success in Starbuck’s attempt to enhance customer loyalty, with more than 23 million users and an average of 90 million monthly transactions.
Therefore, building a mobile app should be at the top of your to-do list if you want to improve your profit margin, engage with your shoppers, drive loyalty and strengthen your branding.
Say Hi to ‘OneMobile’ – Building a Mobile App Made Easy!
Though a mobile app benefits both store owners and customers in all possible ways, most merchants simply can’t afford a mobile app development agency that costs an arm and a leg.
That’s why we’ve launched OneMobile – we want to empower non-techie merchants to quickly and easily build a highly functional mobile app.
With OneMobile, you don’t have to know a single line of code to build your mobile app. Here’s what the 30-minute mobile app creation process with OneMobile looks like:
- You choose from pre-made app themes that best suit your store niche.
- You customize how your app works and looks in an intuitive dashboard.
- We take care of submitting your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store (for free).
Want to give OneMobile a try? Install today for:
- 50% Off at $19/month (save $20 per month)
- Free 1-on-1 consult with our mobile experts ($199 worth)
- One free limited edition theme ($99 worth)
Ready To Drive Sales and Customer Retention?
At this point, the question isn’t “Why,” but “Why not?”
Why say no to OneMobile when it only takes 30 minutes to build and customize your mobile app and a few more days waiting for it to be approved by the App Store and Google Play Store (this part is even taken care of by us for free)?
If you have any questions or concerns about OneMobile, don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org