Are you looking for the best 10 Shopify product review apps to boost your store performance? Look no further, everything you need in this article.
Shopify is the most popular e-commerce platform that gives businesses access to all the tools they need to sell their products online. However, for an e-commerce store to succeed, you need to have a complete strategy, including user experience and product reviews.
Besides, the eCommerce industry is growing rapidly, and consumers are getting smarter in purchasing. As a result, they now know exactly where to find quality products online. So, if your product doesn’t stand out from the rest, you can risk losing customers. This is why you need the best Shopify review app that can drive more sales and increase conversion rates on your Shopify store.
Luckily, several third-party apps can help you achieve just that. In this blog post, we will cover everything you need to know about these review apps and how they can benefit your Shopify store significantly.
Sounds good? Let’s get into it!
Why do you need to add Shopify product reviews?
There are many reasons why you might want to add reviews to your Shopify store. Reviews can help build trust with potential customers, show off your products in a positive light, and help improve your search engine ranking.
Of course, adding reviews on Shopify is not mandatory, and you may decide that the benefits do not outweigh the effort required to manage them. However, if you do choose to add reviews to your Shopify store, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- First, make sure that you moderate the reviews to ensure that they are positive and helpful.
- Secondly, take the time to respond to negative reviews, as this can show potential customers that you are committed to providing a wonderful experience.
But if you’re still not convinced, let’s take a look at some important statistics. Then, you will know why you should consider adding Shopify product reviews to your store.
- Up to 95% of consumers rely heavily on reviews when making purchasing decisions.
- In fact, 90% of customers say that online reviews affect their decisions.
- More so, adding reviews to your page can give your products a significant boost, with one study finding an increase of 270% in conversions.
As you can see, consumers will always look at reviews before making a decision. So, it’s essential to have high-quality, consistent reviews to improve your chances of conversion.
Moreover, by adding Shopify product reviews to your store, you will not only boost your Google Shopping search results but also increase your listing’s integration with other retail environments.
A quick comparison of the best Shopify product review apps
After reading about the importance of product reviews, you know that you need to work harder for those 5-star ratings and thoughtful comments. And to help you with this, we’ve gathered a quick comparison table of the 10 best Shopify product review apps along with the pricing and rating.
Once you’ve looked through the table, if you feel like one of the apps is a good match for you, scroll down and read more about it in the next section!
|App Name||Vendor||Pricing||Rating ⭐|
|Fera||Fera Commerce Inc||
|Rivyo||WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd||
Most of the apps we’ll be reviewing are free, but there are a few paid options. But worry not, they are still the best product review apps for every serious Shopify entrepreneur.
Best 10 Shopify product review apps to build trust for your store
1. Ali Reviews by OneCommerce
Pricing: Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply. $9.9/month.
Ali Reviews is an excellent product review Shopify app that is both professional and user-friendly. With an average rating of 4.9 stars (over 10.800 reviews), Ali Reviews has always been a great option for collecting and displaying customer reviews on your website.
It comes packed with multiple ways to collect positive reviews, such as email and SMS review requests. There are customizable pre-designed email templates available to help you make your request attractive. You can also encourage customers to leave positive reviews by offering them a discount.
With your creativity and Ali Reviews’ 9+ stunning review widgets, all of which can be customized, your review section outcome will be stunning, eye-catching, and on-brand.
Furthermore, it allows you to generate custom forms with specific questions, such as “Quality,” “Fitting,” and “Packaging,” to know thy customers better. Besides, adding a Questions & Answers section on your website is a great way to connect with your customers and build trust.
We need to point out that a super cool function of Ali Reviews is that you can show personalized reviews based on customer info (location/AOV/total spending) or on-site behavior (products in the cart, viewed products). Yeah, it helps increase customer confidence and reduce cart abandonment.
After all, share your glowing reviews on social media. Use Ali Reviews’ pre-made design templates to create engaging posts.
- Send automated email and SMS review requests by triggers with beautiful templates, which help to increase open & reply rates.
- Extensive range of eye-catching widgets with templates to showcase reviews on any page without affecting site speed.
- Generate Custom forms and Q&A to increase purchase intention.
- Get instant reviews at a delivery time by creating QR codes and printing them into product containers.
- Offer discounts to incentivize customers to leave a review and turn them into return customers.
- Share reviews to social channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) in a snap.
- Improve your SEO Rich Snippets by adding rating stars marked up to Google Search Console.
- No coding is required.
- Automatically integrate with the theme & CSS styling.
- Work with OS 2.0 themes.
2. Fera Product Reviews App
Pricing: Free plan available. 14-day free trial. $9/month.
Fera is one of the best Shopify review apps with high ratings available today. Not only does it boast a 4.9/5 star rating, but it has also been used by over 10,000 Shopify stores.
Fera allows Shopify store owners to automatically collect video, photo, and text reviews from customers. In addition, it also lets store owners incentivize their reviews with loyalty points, cash back, and discounts.
The photo galleries and reviews look great “out of the box” but can also be fully customized to match your store’s look and feel.
- All reviews page that shows all your reviews (including Facebook and Google).
- SEO-optimized to show reviews on Google Search and Google Shopping results.
- Offer discounts, points, or cash incentives for reviews.
- Customize review request templates & sending conditions.
- Choose when review requests are automatically sent to your customers.
- Customize your review requests to fit your brand.
- Enable automatic follow-ups to get more review submissions from customers.
- Let customers submit photos and videos with their reviews
Pricing: $9/month – $299/month. 30-day free trial.
The next best Shopify review app we recommend is Growave. This is an excellent marketing solution for Shopify brands, making it easy to reach, engage, and convert customers. It offers great e-commerce solutions that are designed with your target audiences in mind, such as Reviews, Wishlists, Loyalty programs, Social Login, Instagram galleries, and much more.
Additionally, Growave is also perfect for growing Shopify businesses that want to increase engagement, invest in word-of-mouth marketing tools, and improve customer retention.
- All-in-one app: everything you need is in one app.
- Built exclusively for Shopify: no coding needed, customizable, and works simply.
- 24/7 live chat support (Check out our reviews).
- Proven results (Most brands see a high ROI).
- Don’t slow down the website.
- Multi-language support: Spanish, German, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Italian, French, Portuguese (Brasil), Korean.
- Compatible with Online Store 2.0.
4. Judge.me Product Reviews
Pricing: Free plan available. $15/month.
Do you want to increase your sales even more? Judge.me can help you by collecting and displaying customer product reviews.
With Judge.me, you can automatically send customers emails asking for new reviews. Then, your customers can review your products directly by email and add photos and videos. After that, you can display and share the reviews on your website or blog, and you’ll also get the benefits of Google-rich snippets for better SEO.
Moreover, you can do a lot more with Judge.me: engage your community of buyers, ask custom survey questions, build a Q&A section, and reward customers for specific types of reviews.
So, if you’re looking for a way to use customer reviews to boost sales, Judge.me is a great solution!
- Product reviews with text, photos, and videos in the free plan.
- Unlimited review requests, orders, and imports
- Review Carousel (6 free themes to show your best ratings).
- All Reviews Page, Floating Reviews Tab.
- Question and Answers (Q&A) and customs forms, questions.
- Share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr.
- Product review groups & cross-shop synchronization.
- SEO Rich Snippets (your ratings and stars marked up in Google search).
- Instantly loaded reviews (Shopify meta fields) to increase page speed.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply. $9.99/month.
Loox is one of the best product review Shopify apps available on the market, with a 4.9 out of 5 rating on the Shopify app store. Over 90,000 Shopify store owners have used Loox to increase customer trust and sales.
In today’s digital age, people are more likely to believe what they see with their own eyes than to trust something they read. That is why photos are more trustworthy than written reviews. Hence, if you’re looking for a Shopify product review app that leverages the power of images, Loox is an excellent option.
The app automatically sends review requests to customers via email. And if they complete a review for your store, they can get a discount on future purchases, especially if they submit a review with a photo.
- Collect more reviews, photos, and videos by using smart and customizable review request emails.
- Easy setup and 24/7 support.
- No technical knowledge is needed.
- Show off all your Shopify product reviews in one place.
- Not slow down your website.
- Import reviews from any source.
- Automatically share reviews between similar or identical products.
- GDPR, CCPA & EU Omnibus Compliant.
Pricing: 14-day free trial. $19/month.
Okendo‘s Product Reviews & UGC app is designed specifically for Shopify retailers who sell high-end products and want to improve their conversion rates by collecting and displaying impactful social proof.
This excellent app is doing some really cool things with reviews to make your Shopify store look more trustworthy and increase conversion rates. Okendo seems to be a robust tool, offering many customizable review options.
Moreover, the app lets you send review requests via email and display any reviews on your website. With Okendo, your reviews can be placed at strategic places throughout your website to help boost conversion rates.
As a reminder, the Okendo app is NOT designed for every retailer. It’s meant for high-performing stores, and it comes with a higher price tag.
So, if you’re just starting your Shopify journey, you might want to find a more affordable solution for now and then move to Okendo when you’re ready to take your store to the next level.
- Generates high-quality reviews & UGC (user-generated content).
- Collects valuable zero-party data.
- Increases consumer trust.
- Accelerates buying action.
- Integrates with tech stack.
- Email performance analytics.
Pricing: Free plan available. 14-day free trial. $19/month.
Opinew is a fantastic app for Shopify entrepreneurs who are new to the platform but already have an established presence on other sales channels like eBay, Amazon, Etsy, or AliExpress.
With Opinew, you can collect customer Shopify product reviews and import them from your other sales channels. Moreover, you don’t need to worry that the app will affect your page load speed because there are no requests on the page open. And, no matter what page you’re on, all of the app’s features will be available to you – including Text & Photo Reviews, Review Request Emails, Star Ratings, Q&A, and SEO.
- Collect 2x as many reviews automatically with review requests.
- Import 1000 reviews in minutes.
- Customize to fit your theme & branding.
- Create coupons to incentivize leaving text, image, or video reviews.
- Emails and SMS review requests post-purchase.
- QR code printed review requests.
- Request video & photo reviews from your historical orders.
8. Rivyo by WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd
Pricing: Free plan available. 7-day free trial. $9/month.
The next app that we highly recommend is Rivyo. This app is a highly-rated Shopify product review app, although it’s not the most feature-rich app on the market. Still, it’s best suited for those who own a brand new Shopify store or who already have a store on Amazon or AliExpress, as Rivyo can only import product reviews from those sources.
Rivyo allows you to track your emailed review request status (e.g., sent, delivered, opened, clicked). Moreover, it provides day-to-day real-time reports that include data on all published and unpublished reviews. The app is also very affordable, making it a great option for newcomers to the eCommerce world.
- Import reviews from Amazon and AliExpress.
- Track Email Request status like Sent, Delivered, Opened, or Clicked
- Export limitless reviews as a CSV file format.
- Auto-release reviews of specific ratings.
- Hide the review label of non-review products.
- New & fresh modified verify icon designs to reveal whether the user is real or not.
- Show reviews as a testimonial anywhere in your store.
- SEO rich widget: Appear product rating in the Google search results to make a positive impact on Google.
9. Stamped Product Reviews & UGC by Stamped.io
Pricing: Free plan available. 7-day free trial. $23/month.
Stamped is one of the best Shopify review apps on the market that we want to recommend today. This is a wonderful customer marketing tool that helps you capture and showcase high-impact reviews & ratings, customer photos/videos, and Q&A. It’s easy to use and provides a powerful way for you to connect with your customers.
The whole purpose of Stamped is to help build trust and social proof for your store so that hopefully you can see an increase in conversion rates and sales.
One of the best things about Stamped is it comes with a review request form within the email. This is a great feature because it allows store owners to collect customer reviews proactively. Furthermore, customers can leave reviews directly in the email, meaning they don’t have to click through to another form.
As a plus point, this lowers the barrier to action and makes it easier for customers to leave reviews. And this is the best way to grow their reviews and drive more sales.
- Google Shopping reviews – reviews on product listing ads.
- Bazaarvoice reviews syndication to Walmart, Target, and more.
- Smart reviews banners creation tool.
- Watermark customer photos.
- 1-click setup.
- Truly mobile-optimized responsive, works with any theme.
- Multiple on-site display widgets – carousel, side drawer, all reviews page, Instagram feed, check-out comments, and more.
- Fully customizable to fit your brand – your logo, colors, fonts, and layout.
- Smart reminders – add reminders with a different message or subject.
- Multi-lingual support – available in English, French, German, and more.
10. Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews
Pricing: Free plan available. External charges may apply. $15/month.
The final of the top 10 best Shopify review apps collection we will introduce today is Yotpo. This app is an e-commerce tool that has amazing reviews.
Yotpo stands out from the crowd with a feature allowing you to collect reviews for multiple products with one click. Customer feedback may be collected either by sending an automatic email request or directly on-site. Another great feature of Yotpo is that it also offers SMS marketing solutions.
Besides all the great extra features, this app does the hard work for you by digging for and publishing reviews, ratings, photos, and questions and answers from your customers. It is available with a wide range of pricing options.
- Customizable on-site widgets.
- Photo & Video reviews.
- Coupons to incentivize users to leave a review.
- Rich snippets, Google Seller Ratings, and Google Shopping ads.
- Walmart syndication.
- 2-in-1 feature to collect site & Shopify product reviews in 1 email flow.
- Send automated email & SMS Review Requests.
- Collect reviews, ratings, photos, and Q&A from customers.
- Increase conversion by showcasing customer content onsite.
- Leverage our official partnership with Google to boost brand discovery through search.
There you have it! These are the top 10 of the best Shopify product review apps to build social proof!
By creating a catalog of strong and high-performing reviews with detailed and beautiful galleries of photos, you can gain the trust of potential customers and drive more traffic – and sales – to your online store.
However, it can be tough to decide on the right Shopify product review app for your online store, but almost all of these apps offer free trials, so you can test them out risk-free. Moreover, some are even completely free. So try one out for a week and then another to know which one is the best match for your Shopify store.
When you’re first starting with your Shopify store, it can be challenging to keep track of reviews and ratings, especially when there are so many other things to think about. But these little details are essential for any business that wants to succeed in the long run. After all, customers trust online reviews more than ever before.
Therefore, we hope you can find the best Shopify product review app that matches your store, and then you can improve your customer’s experience quickly.
Furthermore, keeping track of reviews helps you build a database for future reference as well as identify problem areas that require your attention sooner rather than later.