If you run a business and know how important it is for your website to load quickly, you have one obvious goal: to keep improving your page’s performance. Using Swift’s newest Optimize Theme engine makes speed-optimizing your store’s theme contents easier.
Why you need an Optimize Theme tool
- Boost store speed and increase Google PageSpeed Insights score to win customer satisfaction and improve your SEO.
- Assist you in simplifying/automating technical activities. So you will have more time to run your businesses while decreasing difficulties.
Optimize Theme provides a stable experience and renders content to your customers faster with:
- Lazyload images: LazyLoad stops unseen images from loading, and as result, helps to avoid a negative impact on your website speed. We’ll also use responsive image sizes to load the right image size each time, stopping large images from hurting your page speed.
- Minify CSS and HTML files: Minification takes the beautified, well-formed code (CSS/HTML files), and removes the spacing, indentation, newlines, and comments to reduce the size of the source code, making its transmission over the Internet) more efficient.
- Preload web fonts: Web Fonts (most used is Google Fonts) pulled from the web aren’t as fast as system fonts (those installed on your computer). Web traffic outside of your website becomes part of the loading speed. Therefore, preloading your web fonts is worth doing to improve your site’s loading speed.
- Extract critical CSS: A technique that extracts the CSS for above-the-fold content in order to render content to the user as fast as possible.
Keep in mind that Swift allows you to automate the process of optimizing the theme. Simply activate it, and your store will be automatically optimized.
Work on your “Optimize Theme, Happily Ever After”
- Step 1: If you are on the Free Plan, you must upgrade to the Premium Plan to take advantage of the Optimize Theme feature.
Optimize Theme can help you speed up your store by helping you optimize critical and complicated tech parts.
- Step 2: You can do partial manual optimization (click on “Start now”) or use the automated mode, which takes nothing more than your mouse or trackpad. As an added bonus, you’ll be given a time estimate for the optimization process 😊.
- Step 3: Once you’ve optimized everything, please preview the results before publishing them.
*Important note: Whether you optimize the theme manually or automatically, you must preview and publish it after the preview. This is to guarantee your satisfaction with the outcomes.
To sum up
We made sure that all merchants could readily take advantage of our technology. Swift is a powerful app that can help you improve store performance without any coding skills.
If you have trouble setting up, don’t hesitate to talk to us on live chat or contact us at email@example.com.