Many issues can arise when using TikTok, and they may cause you a lot of time to fix or to contact other people to help you fix them. These difficulties might vary from a shadow ban on TikTok to your TikTok account being banned and you being unable to log in.
Or, in case you’re having questions and want to discuss with TikTok about business like advertising or ways to become a content creator on TikTok. To solve those problems, you can first browse the TikTok Help Center to find solutions for some frequently asked questions that TikTok users may have asked.
But what if you can not solve them by yourself? Then check out the 3 easiest ways on how to contact TikTok in our blog today to ask for further help from TikTok.
How to contact TikTok #01: Email TikTok
The first way and also most straightforward way on how to contact TikTok is by sending an email to the TikTok team.
Emailing TikTok is particularly useful if you’re a creator and want to address business, advertising, or support concerns with your content creation concerns.
For most users’ everyday questions, TikTok provides various email addresses and a feedback form.
Following is a list of TikTok emails to solve your specific problems:
- Feedback, recommendations, and general inquiries: email@example.com
- Media and public relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report phishing attempts and websites associated with TikTok: email@example.com
- Report other problems or ask for information: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For advertisement-related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For advertisement complaints: email@example.com
- In Japan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Latin America: email@example.com
- In Korea: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Southeast Asia: email@example.com
- Creator Marketplace support in Global: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creator Marketplace support in the United States and Canada: email@example.com
- Creator Marketplace support in Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creator Marketplace support in India: TCM_IN@tiktok.com
- Creator Marketplace support in Japan: TCM-JP@tiktok.com
- Creator Marketplace support in Outbound: TCMsupportOutbound@tiktok.com
In case none of the above emails match your problems, you can try other ways below on how to contact TikTok to directly solve your inquiries.
How to contact TikTok #02: Fill in TikTok Feedback Form
The second way to contact TikTok is to fill out the TikTok Feedback Form and report your problems or your questions when using this application.
The TikTok Feedback Form can be filled out through this website, and it has a wide range of topics that may be linked directly to your issues for you to choose from.
The topics range from general account inquiry to reporting a bug of TikTok for business if you’re doing business on TikTok at the moment.
Additionally, you can upload up to 10 images to better describe your situation and increase the chance to get the solutions that you’re looking for.
However, keep in mind that those pictures are optional and you don’t have to worry so much or spend a lot of time capturing the problems.
The supported file types or file types that you can upload to this form includes 7Z, BMP, GIF, GZ, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, RAR, TAR, and ZIP.
The fields you are required to fill in the form include Email Address, Topic, and How can we help?
An email address of you is required in this form so that the TikTok team can send you the answer or solution once they have solved your problems.
How to contact TikTok #03: Report on App
Last but not least, the most convenient way on how to contact TikTok for your problems or inquiry is to report directly in the app.
There are also a lot of ways for you to report problems that arise while you use the app, the following is a list of ways to report different problems on the TikTok app.
- A TikTok user: Go to the person’s profile, tap the three-dot icon, and then tap Report.
- A TikTok video: Tap and hold the video and select Report.
- A LIVE video: Tap Share, and then tap Report.
- A comment: Tap and hold the comment and select Report.
- Multiple comments at once: Tap and hold a comment, tap Manage multiple comments, select up to 100 comments, select More, and then tap Report comments.
- A direct message: Open the message, tap the three-dot icon at the top-right, and then tap Report.
- A search suggestion: Tap and hold the suggested content and tap Report.
- A sound: Tap the sound, tap Share, and select Report sound.
- A hashtag: Tap the hashtag, tap Share, and then tap Report.
In case you’re having problems with the TikTok app and looking for a way on how to contact TikTok, you can also report on the TikTok app, just follow these steps:
- Open your Profile at the bottom-right corner
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner
- Tap “SUPPORT,” then choose Report a problem
- Choose a topic from the categories
- Choose a preferred category or Other
- Go through the troubleshooting procedures. If they are unable to assist, touch No when asked if your problem has been handled
- Fill out the form if you still have a problem. If you want a response, include your email address
There are many ways to report a problem or to find answers to questions that arise while using TikTok.
You can contact TikTok by sending an email, filling TikTok feedback form, or reporting on the app.
We hope that our blog today has offered you effective methods for contacting TikTok in order to resolve your concerns and difficulties with this program.
If you find this blog useful, please share it widely so that others will know how to contact TikTok if they want.